Friday, March 21, 2008

The beginning of blogging


So I decided to give in and start a family blog. Actually I have wanted to do this for awhile, but have had no time. I am on spring break so the opportunity has presented itself. There isn't anything particularly exciting going on right now with Brad and I. We are getting really excited about the month of June. Brad and I are going on a cruise with our friends Stacey and Jeff. Right after we get back from the cruise we are going to go to my sister's wedding in D.C. It is going to be a busy but very fun month. I am just counting the days until summer and I don't have to teach. Brad got a job at the Mayan as a server, but is still working moving pianos a couple days a week. Between our jobs we keep very busy. I guess that is about all that is going on with us!

1 comment:

Adam, Jenn + Collin said...

Yay for starting a blog!!! it's so fun you'll love it!!! Just remember you don't have to write important things, they can be fun and silly, but make sure to put up lots of pictures!!!! You'll have to add me to your friend links! enjoy blogging! What are you up to this summer? How about babies and no teaching!