For those that do not know, Brad and I are expecting our first child in January! Last week I heard the heart beat and made me finally realize that something was growing inside me! We are both excited about all the changes that are going to happen in the next 6 months. Brad will graduate in December right before the baby comes, then hopefully we will be moving! We will find out what we are having at the end of August. If we have a boy we like the name Carter James ( James for my dad) and if it is a girl we like Brooklynn Ann (Ann after my sister and me).
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! I am so so so excited and jealous! :) But I am angry that you are moving before I can see it. Well, at least you have a blog to post cute pictures on! Yay, yay, yay! Congratulations! Love you
YEAH! Congratulations! January babies are the best........what is the exact date?
Yeah I liked the name Brooklyn too. When i suggested that (before we knew we were having a boy)he said NO!!!! He won't seem to accept no with Silas. I just don't get him.
Hehehe, No, I have to wait at least until graduation! You know that. I am student teaching at Mountainridge and Oak Canyon. I am SO hoping I can car pool with someone because I will hate to take the bus. Please tell me I can get through student teaching because I just want to be done!
Yay!! I'm SO excited for you! I really love the name Brooklynn, too. We actually almost named Lauryn that. And I'm excited for you to be moving because you're excited, but sad for me because now we'll really never see you.
What no Bradford name Laura? I am hurt! :) Congrats! We look forward to seeing you guys more! I have always wanted to love around family and I can't get anyone to move back closer!
WHAT?!?!?!That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys! Make sure you post lots of pregnant pictures and keep updating! Love you guys!
That's AWESOME! Hope you've been feeling good! I'm so excited for you guys!! Both those names are super cute too!
Congrats! when is your due date? Mine is Jan 11. This is so exciting!
Post a Comment