
This week I was online looking at cribs on ksl. I saw in ad for cribs on sale at a warehouse in Orem. I decided to go down there and check them out. They all were so cute, I was having the hardest time trying to decide which one to go with. I sent pictures to my sister and Brad and they both liked this one. The next day Brad and I went back down there because apparently I cannot make decisions on my own to look again. We told Lindsey and Joe about the sale and so they came along too! After Lindsey and Joe both told me they liked this crib too, I decided that we should go with it. They found a crib that they liked and got one that day too. Today my brother Mike and Sandra are going down there to see if they can find a crib that they want. If anyone out there is looking for a crib this sale is awesome. They have 6 or 7 different styles and they all come in different colors. The cribs prices range from $169 to $264, which is seriously a third of their retail price.
5 comments:
LAURA!!! I had NO CLUE you had a blog, I found yours through Larin's. It is so cute and fun to read. I added you to my friend list :) I really am SO EXCITED for your cute little baby. His pics are adorable!!
What is the name of the place? I am having a hard time deciding on a crib!
Congratulations Laura! I found your blog through Staceys! I am so excited for you to have your little boy! And how fun that you and Kayleen are due so close!
LAURA I'm soooo happy for you and Brad. When'sthe due date? Boys are soo fun and he'll be born the best month ever he can be born on Brody's or my B-day:)
Hey Laura!! I didn't know you had a blog. I was looking on your facebook page to see if you put any pics of your belly up. So, that's when I saw that you're a blogger too. YAY! I can't believe you're half way done with your pregnancy. That's crazy talk. I bet you're SO excited! I told Blake the other day that all of my old roommates that got married after me are all having babies. We need to get on the band wagon I think. I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment