Friday, August 1, 2008

IT'S A .........

I could possibly be the most impatient person in the world ( I probably should work on that in the next few months). The other day my friend Kaylene and I went maternity clothes shopping together. Our due dates are about a week apart. After we walked out of motherhood maternity we saw the fetal studio. I wanted to see how much it was and when they could find out the gender of my baby. He told me he could check mine right now. I didn't think that Brad would appreciate me finding out with Kaylene instead of him so I went home and asked him if we could go back. Yesterday before we went to the temple we went back and got my ultra sound done and we are having a baby boy!!! I started crying while I watched my little guy swimming around. He looked so sweet. I feel so blessed that I get to be a mom and I have a husband who is going to be the world's best dad. Brad is so good with kids, he changes little Madi's diaper even when I don't want to! Well baby Carter really likes his profile because he kept showing it to us. Here are all the pictures from yesterday.









11 comments:

the stahle's said...

We are so excited Madi is going to have a little boy cousin! So fun! You are going to be the cutest parents. You are right, Brad is going to make an amazing dad! He is so good with Madi.

Southern Belle said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! Does Kaylene know what she is having yet? I am so excited for you, that will be so fun! We will have to give each other tips for our future kids since we are having different genders!! Have you picked out colors for your nursery or anything? I am doing pink and brown:) I seriously can't wait, I know what you mean by the impatient thing!! Congrats again!

Mary and Jim said...

Good ultrasound pics-a little "Bradford" that sooo! cute! We are excited too!

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations!! You lucky! I can't wait till baby Carter comes. Love you.

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Yeah a little boy! I can't wait to meet him!

Dave and Rashelle said...

Hi Laura...it's Rashelle. Congratulations. That is so exciting. I swear everyone is pregnant. I can't wait till I am. My blog address is daveandrashelle.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Yeah a little boy! He's gonna be so cute. Carter is one lucky kid.

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS! I am excited. I knew it was a boy. I dont know if he will be as cute as ours though;)

One Happy Family said...

Ohhh Brad! You're gonna be a daddy. That's just crazy to me. Congratulations to you and Laura. You'll soon join the world of parenthood and realize the fun is just starting. Best of luck to you both.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

So cool that you could find out early! How fun! I didn't even know they had places like that! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!!

Jan said...

congrats! i cant believe you found out so early! You guys are going to make awesome parents!