Monday, September 22, 2008

Month of Parties

So this month has already been a month of parties! Two weekends ago was Sandra's and Lindsey's baby showers. It was also my niece Madi's birthday. I had a fun time trying to get around to everything! This past weekend was Brad's 25th birthday. I am a horrible wife and didn't take any pictures of his birthday party. : ( Thanks for everyone that came. We had a great time. I even told Brad to remind me, but that obviously did not help. I am so scattered brained lately. I have made it through a month of school, and really proud of that. Brad has started applying for jobs when he graduates. Hopefully he will be able to find something before December. This week should be the arrival of baby Sofia!! I am excited to see what she looks like. We also bought Baby Carter's cribbing. I am really excited because we got it at TJ Maxx for half of the price that is in stores! Well I think that is about it!

10 comments:

the stahle's said...

Me and Melinda saw that bedding and thought it was soooooo cute! You scored!! Love the TJMAXX!

Sarah and Wes said...

What a cute cute crib set! I love it! So student teaching is SO much better than going to class. BUT . . . I graduate in three months!! I am SO SO excited! No more school!

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey it was fun to see you guys the other night. Way to go on the T.J. Max bedding deal so cute! Hey there is a womens expo coming up follow our blog for more details. :)

Blake and Audra said...

oh my!! Seriously, the cutest crib set I've seen in a really long time. It's adorable! Good find. I hope you're doing well!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Brad!!! I have been watching the calendar for the 20th and it slipped by without me even noticing! I am so sorry I did call! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day!

I love the bedding! Way cutier than anything I ever had. I am jealous!

Jenny said...

okay, sorry I didn't call!! There goes my brain again!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Very cute bedding! Buy extra crib sheets...yiu will need them, trust me! :)

Unknown said...

The bedding looks super cute! I am glad to see you are doing so well!

Southern Belle said...

Very cute Laura!! I want to see it all together with your cute crib:)

John, Amanda and Clara said...

So I know you are out of town, but tag! Check out my blog....