


I haven't updated in awhile, mostly because I can't stand pictures of me!!! I am almost 38 weeks, so at least this is coming to an end. The past two weeks I have been off for Christmas break and since Brad graduated he has been home too. I think this is the most time I have spent with him in a long time! We have turned into little gamers with John and Amanda. Almost every night we have played some type of game. Right now our game list includes: Ticket to Ride, 5 crowns, phase 10, and of course Rook. If you ever want to play we are there : )
After my doctor's appointment, Brad and I went to Village Inn for breakfast. Our waitress came over (snaggle tooth and all) took one look at me and said wow aren't you ready to pop. I was about to pop her in the face! It was the first time someone has actually said that to me. So I blew it off(somewhat) and we went to Walmart. While we were checking out the cashier (missing teeth) said the same thing. In my personal opinion it is NOT nice to say something like that to a large pregnant person!!! We realize we are big and that we are about to have a baby, you do not need to reiterate it to us! Sorry that was my little tyrant on the subject!
For New Years we stuck around the house. I have not been feeling very well lately, so we didn't do anything too much. My brother's family came over along with a couple of people and of course games were involved. Madi and little Clara played together. I love them both so much!
Monday I have to go back to work. Baby Carter needs to come so that I don't have to be there that much longer. I actually really like teaching this year, but I rather have a baby : )
9 comments:
Yay!! I am so excited to see pics of the little tyke!!! You are going to love it!! How long do you get to take off of work? Are you scheduling a c-section??? haha... Good luck and I can't wait to see him!!
Ia ms o excited for you..hopefully he will come soon...can't wait to see pictures of him:)
Thanks for putting up some new pictures. I can't wait to see Carter. Make sure there is room at the game table for Mom and me (you are so going down).
I know how you feel!!!!But you still look beautiful! Its maddening (word?) when people would say "wow you're huge!" or... "you just keep getting bigger"! suck my toe huh
It won't be two weeks, and you look fabulous, by the way. I'm excited to see you, have the baby by the 14th so I can see Carter.
You're getting so close! Hang in there. Ingore those people that insist on reminding you that you are having a kid any day. next time make them feel stupid by saying something like "Nope. I'm not due for another 4 months. I'm just carrying quads!" I am excited to see your little Carter. Good luck. post pics asap after he's born. I check your blog daily to see the update!
oooh, I can't wait to see pics of Carter. Good luck w/ your labor. We still need to bring you your present.
I am SO excited for you two. every few days aside from looking to see if you've updated, I look at your baby timer!! I can't believe you have less than a week and a half. I'm so excited to see pics of the babe when you have him!!
People are so rude sometimes. I had a lady at walmart say to me at about 7 months pregnant with the girls, "You look like you are going to pop! When are you due?" Her facical expressions were funning. Of course, I can laugh about it now but at the time it took me about two weeks before I finally stopped bugging Matthew with the same story and having that feeling like I wanted to pop her upside her head!
You look great! Hope you have the baby soon!!!
Post a Comment