Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Carter, cake decorating, and half marathon

So I decided to pick up a few new hobbies this past week. Brad and I signed up for the Bear Lake half marathon. I started running on Monday and only have 100 more days until the race haha. Amanda and I went running this morning and it was so hard. We were running into the wind and it felt like we had been running a lot longer than what we really did. We are trying to get a group together to run with us so if you want to let us know! Amanda and I started cake decorating classes last night. We are both seriously really excited about this. I am ready to make some really fun cakes for Carter, even though he won't be able to eat them for a long time : ) A couple of weeks ago we got pictures taken of Carter. They turned out really cute. If you need someone to take pictures for you Hollie is great. You can see more pics that she has taken on her blog uniquephotographybyhollie.blogspot.com. She is really good and is pretty reasonably priced.

1 comment:

Tim and Angela Johnson said...

Hi Laura. It is so fun to see your handsome boy! You look amazing, and I can't believe you are running a half marathon. Good for you. After having Zach I didn't ever want to move. As for having another boy, Zach has won me over, and I don't have to buy anymore boy clothes. So, I am all right, although the next one better be a girl!