Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break




I have been back to school for a week and a half now. Luckily it hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. It is hard when I get home because he is really tired and I just want to play with him. Carter is soooo stinkin cute in the morning. Brad and I were changing him this morning and he just loves kicking around. I had to take a picture of it.
We went to Melinda's wedding reception a couple of weeks ago. She looked so beautiful. Carter had fun with Madison and Averie. I put him in a little hat I got at the children's place. He looked so adorable.
My job situation has gotten even crazier lately. I found out this week that I am getting RISed. Basically it means my school is having a declining enrollment and so they have to get rid of a teacher. That teacher just happens to be me. The school district has to place me in another school when a position opens. All the principals get together and basically say I need a P.E. teacher or math teacher etc and they trade us around the district. I didn't think I wanted to work next year and now I might have to, but I have no clue where I am going to be working. Hopefully I will find out next week. My life is so crazy right now and I am going nuts. I just have to continue being patient and hopefully everything will work out.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how much he is changing!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love his little hat. Hello Chappy! He looks so English and so proper. I think it's adorable!

Jenny said...

You look cute with bangs, Laura. I guess I missed this post.