Friday, September 11, 2009

Where did the summer go?




I have been so busy these past few weeks. School has been back in session for the past 3 weeks. I can't believe how quickly those weeks have gone. I love my new school! Everyone I work with is great and the school itself is amazing! My students as a whole are so fun. Today we were talking about people we value, and it was so cute to hear why all these kids admired their moms. I hope that Carter will feel the same way about me. My parents came in to town for labor day weekend and we had fun visiting as a family. We went to a park one night and all the kids and grandkids had so much fun. It was the first time Carter went on the swings and he loved it just as much as his mommy does. On Monday we celebrated Madison's third birthday. I got to make her Tinkerbell cake. The night before Michon came over and helped ice all of the cakes. I must say this is my favorite cake that I have made to date. Brad is trying to pass his insurance test so that he can sell insurance. Keep him in your prayers. He will be taking it tomorrow. I think that is a good enough update on our lives.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That is one amazing cake! Do your cakes taste as good as they look? I can't believe how big Carter is getting! I miss having him around. Oh and good luck Brad!!

Charity said...

Awesome job on the cake! When can we open our business?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am so glad you like your new school! I am workng part time at a school now and I love it. I wish we worked together like the good old days!

the stahle's said...

Madi loved her cake! You need to go into the cake making business! You are so talented.