My Cake for Sofia's 1st Birthday Pumpkin Patch Carter on the Pumpkins Gabe at Brad's birthday The Family with some TN pride....only when Ohio State isn't playing : ) Kristina and Sara My cuties! Up close pic of Brad's bday cake I made
He is getting so big! What a cutie. You ae so talented with your cakes! Really, you look great too! All those early morning workouts have paid off dear, you look major skinny and so dang sexy. Way to go :)
I love the cakes that you make. Wayne had his birthday today and I thought to myself, I should make him a cake. Then I thought about the huge mess it makes:( Averie thinks that every baby we see is baby Carter.
3 comments:
He is getting so big! What a cutie. You ae so talented with your cakes! Really, you look great too! All those early morning workouts have paid off dear, you look major skinny and so dang sexy. Way to go :)
Do you have my email address? I don't really want to leave it in the comments . . . just let me know! I definitely want to keep up with your blog.
I love the cakes that you make. Wayne had his birthday today and I thought to myself, I should make him a cake. Then I thought about the huge mess it makes:( Averie thinks that every baby we see is baby Carter.
Post a Comment