Sunday, May 30, 2010
One Week Until Summer!
I have not updated in awhile. I think that is because 1. I am so busy, and 2. Nothing really new has happened. Brad is still studying a ton for his series 7 test, and I am either teaching or at nail school. I am so excited for school to be over this week. I can't believe I am finishing my 4th year! I also realized that I have been such a slacker lately and not taken any pictures of my little guy! I promise I will get on that soon. We bought plane tickets to go to Galveston to visit some friends in July. I am soooo excited to see my friend Abbey from my first year of teaching. We are going to be renting a house with Brad's best friend Chris and Christine, along with Chris's parents. I am glad we have a vacation to look forward to. I think that is about all I can update about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so excited! I already went and bought a swimsuit.
Your trip sounds fun! That's neat that you get to see Abby too! You're one busy lady!
Uhmm, NO! You are suppose to be vacationing to TN so we can see Carter and you too of course! I will have to tell the girls that they are worth a visit from there Aunt and Uncle.
I can't wait to have a kiddy pool party over at your place! *I mean Sofia can't wait, yeah, that's what I ment!
I can't believe that you have taught for four years that is awesome. I sure am grateful that I could experience the awesome year at liberty academy with you! By the way your little boy is the cutest!
Post a Comment