Monday, May 9, 2011

Special Mother's Day

I have the most wonderful family. Brad made me yummy french toast for breakfast and then took care of Carter so that I could take a mid morning nap! After church we just spent some time together on yet another yucky rainy Sunday. For dinner Brad made me penne rustica from Macaroni Grill. I felt like a princess, a very full princess : )


On to why this Mother's Day was more special. Baby #2 is on the way! I am due Nov 22nd so hopefully before Thanksgiving! I am really excited to have another child, but at the moment the only thing I can think about is not throwing up! I was not sick like this with Carter, so this is something new for me! One more week in my first trimester so hopefully this will pass soon.

5 comments:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Broden was born November 23, 2010, so it looks like you were right where I was last year. Thanksgiving babies are fun, but I hear ya...before the holiday is better. I came home from the hospital on Thanksgiving (no fun). I am so excited for you!

Sarah and Wes said...

Yay!! Congratulations! We're due only 3 days apart! I'm due Nov 25. Sorry you're so sick! I'm lucky that I only feel a little sick now. The 2nd four weeks were the worst for me. Hope you feel better soon! And Carter is SO cute!! I love his hair!

Southern Belle said...

YAY!!! So excited for you! I am totally jealous that Carter will probably be potty trained by the time you have your next one, that will be wonderful! Do ya'll want a boy or a girl?? Be sure to save some boys for us! Hehe:) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Blake and Audra said...

That's SO SO exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of your growing family.

Adam and Laurin said...

What! Congrats that is so exciting. Maybe you are having a girl. I was super sick with my boys and not so much with my girls. So excited for you guys!