Cute pictures. Cute belly! You are getting closer tyo holding that baby. It's so fun! As for being "skinny". Thanks. You're sweet to say that. It's breast feeding. The weight just fell off. It was of no effort of my own. I went to the gym for the 1st time today since having Cade. I have a long way to go. Breast feeding sucked at first, I wanted to give up. But, I am here to tell ya, it's worth it!
You look so cute Laura! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I was hoping you were going to be heading to TN though! Good luck with your interviews Brad.
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Cute belly! You are getting closer tyo holding that baby. It's so fun! As for being "skinny". Thanks. You're sweet to say that. It's breast feeding. The weight just fell off. It was of no effort of my own. I went to the gym for the 1st time today since having Cade. I have a long way to go. Breast feeding sucked at first, I wanted to give up. But, I am here to tell ya, it's worth it!
You look so cute Laura! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I was hoping you were going to be heading to TN though! Good luck with your interviews Brad.
Jenny Moffitt
I think the bedding you have picked out is CUTE! Hi you guys, so good to see your blog!!! yay!!! Congrats on Carter- what a studly name!
Hey You! I miss you so much, CCF isn't the same without you. I will call you and give you my address. Oh by the way you are looking fabulous!!!!
cute pics:) We are going to Nashville January 10-14. Will you guys be there then?
Post a Comment