

So we are still job searching for Brad. Although Brad felt that the interview in California went well, he ended up not getting the job. We have been searching here in Utah, along with Tennessee, Texas, and pretty much everywhere else : ) We are both starting to get a little antsy about him not having a job. If anyone out there knows about any job openings please share! Although it is not the ideal situation, if he cannot find a job we have been talking about taking care of Carter while I finish out the school year.
On a positive note, our newest nephew was born, Joseph Gabriel. He is so darling. When we visited him in the hospital he was so sweet and content. Gabe was so calm while I was holding him. Getting to hold him made me realize how soon I will be holding my own baby. I can't believe in 2 months we are going to have a baby of our own.
3 comments:
I can't believe little Carter is due in 2 months either. You will LOVE LOVE being a mommy, there is nothing better!!
Yay, I can't wait! Also, I freaked out at first when I saw the baby in the post. I thought it was yours. Did you read my post? I got a job for next semester! It will be perfect because then I can leave after the school year. Can I just be done with student teaching now?
Jonathan and I wanted to invite you to our blog. I just made my blog private. If you would like an invitation, please email me at jonathanandhollyrader@gmail.com because I don't have your address.
Post a Comment