Well apparently baby Carter does not want to come out! This means Brad and I are playing the waiting game. Hopefully he comes this week because I don't know if I can handle one more person at school say "You're still here?" or "When are you going to pop?" I am swearing to myself that I will never make those comments to anyone ever again. I know everyone is trying to be nice and just comment, but teaching at a junior high and hearing it about 75 times a day gets a little tiring.
On a good note, Brad has a new job. He is working with John's dad working on loans. We were not expecting it, but Brad is really happy and likes it, which is all that matters. I am excited because that means I can take a longer maternity leave from work.
8 comments:
Believe me it is not fun waiting! I hope he comes too. I am excited. Thats great on the job. Congrats.
Maybe he wants to come on your birthday:) He wants to give you the best present ever.
I had to go through this too! I was dilated to a 3 for a week and 1/2 I wish my doctor hadn't even told me! He said oh I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in the next day or so. yeah, 2 weeks later..he decided to come. I hate that feeling of going to bed, thinking, this will be the night, and being so disappointed the next morning! Don't worry though, he will come eventually. Its so frustrating though..sorry! Congrats on the job too!
Hang in there! He will be here soon enough! I'm excited to see baby pictures!
Hang in there. First babies can be late. Cade was. Just promise me that you will do something for yourself on your due date if you aren't in labor. Go get a pedicure,facial,something that is just for YOU! I wish I wouldn't have sat around and been so mad on my due date that there was no baby yet. It was the magical day that I flipped a switch and was extra angry he wasn't out yet. If all else fails, your doc shoud induce you within the next few weeks. You can't be prego forever! You are so close! :) Keep smiling and ignore people's comments.
Way to GO BRAD!!! That is awesome!!!
Poor Laura! It won't be too much longer! Just a few more days!! You look GREAT!!
Happy Due Date! Is he here yet? Are you taking my advice if he isn't? Do something for yourself. Enjoy this day. I cried my WHOLE due date because I was so pissed I was still pregnant. Don't do what I did. :)
Sorry that I sounded "non-positive" in my facebook comment! I didn't mean to. I know how frustrating this can be. Seriously, go do something good for yourself. I recommend the pedicure-it gives you something to look at and focus on during delivery! Good luck, and I can't wait to see pictures! We love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment