We have that same bear outfit for Gabe. It is soooo warm. I should bring it up next time we come and they can get their pics in it! How was his 2 week appointment?
What a cutie!! I can't believe you have a baby!!! Glad things went well. Will you be on call in the future for when I need to call you about EVERYTHING?
4 comments:
Hey! We were there first! Where are our pics??? Just kidding!
We have that same bear outfit for Gabe. It is soooo warm. I should bring it up next time we come and they can get their pics in it! How was his 2 week appointment?
So cute! You all look wonderful and happy!
What a cutie!! I can't believe you have a baby!!! Glad things went well. Will you be on call in the future for when I need to call you about EVERYTHING?
Post a Comment