Monday, March 23, 2009

Cupcakes Cookies and Carter




I think I have become addicted to decorating yummy food. This week at class I decorated cupcakes. They turned out pretty cute! I have been wanting to make a flower pot with cookies in it for a long time, so this weekend I finally did it. Amanda and I stayed up until 12:30 decorating them. It was so much fun, and I am really glad I have a new hobby. My other hobby is going well too(training for the half). Today I need to run 5 miles. I was really excited to do it outside, but the great state of Utah decided to snow YUCK!!! Luckily I can still run at the gym. Carter turned 2 months yesterday. These past 2 months have gone by so quickly. I am going crazy thinking about going back to work. I just don't want to at all! Luckily Brittany(Brad's friend from TN) is willing to help us out and babysit for us. March madness started and Brad wanted to dress Carter up for this special occasion. His 8 week picture shows what happens when you let your husband dress your kid in the morning : )

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, those cookies and cupcakes look sooo yummy! Great job on your new hobby. Oh and np on watching your little guy, I hear he is a great baby. By the way, he looks just like Brad, specially in the b-ball outfit, haha!

Mary and Jim said...

I love Little Carter in the basketball outfit-you have to email me the pics! He is so adorable and I cannot wait to see him next month. Great job on the cookies and cupcakes-great food for giving energy for the marathon.

TEAM BOWMAN said...

AWW bring Carter to Oklahoma along with some cookies and I'll watch him he is too cute! I know what you mean about Dad's dressing babies. My Brad will match sweat pants with a church shirt...I'm like you do dress yourself in the morning right????

Jenny said...

Looks great! I think I might need to take a class. This looks like fun. I bet it is more fun taking it with your sister and spending the time together!

Carter looks so darn cute!!!! I am so sad I have yet to see him! Hopefully I will come out there in May and finally get to give hugs and kisses to that sweet little face. Make him stop growing in the mean time!