I decided that I am going to go to Color My nails Nail School! I am going to start April 6 and I am so excited! Brad and I decided that this would be a good choice because I will be finished by the beginning of July and it is not such a financial investment as cosmetology school. I am so excited to start this new adventure. Brad starts his job in 2 weeks! He is happy to start working and stop being a stay at home dad : ) Carter has been getting to be a big boy...and a VERY LOUD one! Today at church we took him out in the foyer and he was still so loud you could hear him in the chapel. Oh the joys of a 14 month old! He has been so much more cuddly and loving lately. He has perfected the close mouth kiss, which I am very grateful for : )
Sunday, March 14, 2010
AnD tHe VeRdICt Is...
I decided that I am going to go to Color My nails Nail School! I am going to start April 6 and I am so excited! Brad and I decided that this would be a good choice because I will be finished by the beginning of July and it is not such a financial investment as cosmetology school. I am so excited to start this new adventure. Brad starts his job in 2 weeks! He is happy to start working and stop being a stay at home dad : ) Carter has been getting to be a big boy...and a VERY LOUD one! Today at church we took him out in the foyer and he was still so loud you could hear him in the chapel. Oh the joys of a 14 month old! He has been so much more cuddly and loving lately. He has perfected the close mouth kiss, which I am very grateful for : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh that sounds fun! good luck!
Who is that hot women in that picture? I swear I have seen here before. That guy is one lucky man.
So fun!! I am excited for you guys that Brad got such a great job:) So are you going to go back to teaching still in the fall? Now you guys will have to plan a trip to Georgia to visit us:)!!
Congratulations on the Brad's job and starting nail school. I love reading your blog and miss you so much! Your little boy is adorable!
Awesome...Nail tech school sounds like so much fun! I should look into that!! How are things going for you guys? Thats awesome about Brad's job! Your little guy is getting so big! Dave and I are doing good. KY is nice, we are leaving for the summer and then will be back for only one more semester! I can see the end of school finally :)
Congrats! That'll be so fun. Who's nails in the picture? They are a bit colorful, wouldn't you say?
Post a Comment