Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back to School???

Well Brad is back in Tennessee with Carter, but will finally be coming home after being gone for over a week. He went to visit his parents because he GOT A JOB that starts at the end of March!!! I am so excited that he has a job with a good company, Fidelity. What is also great about it is that there is opportunity to move! : ) I am okay with Utah, but we have been wanting to move for a long time. It wouldn't be for at least another year, but still it could actually happen! So in the mean time I am struggling to figure out what I want to do. Aveda is opening a school in Provo and I am really interested in going. I have always wanted to learn to do hair, but it has never been the right opportunity. I am also thinking about just getting a nail tech license. It is pretty quick and it is something I could do as a Mom. I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head. Any suggestions would be great! I am still waiting to hear about job cuts in my school district to know if I am going to have a job next year. I swear my teaching career has never been very dull. Well I would love for anyone to weigh in on my dilemma. I hope all is well with everyone, and I hope it will be a pleasant week for all. I am excited to see my two favorite boys tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TENN! is so close to OHIO... that's exciting! I need to make a trip to Utah to see you guys! And as far as Aveda goes... I go to an Aveda Salon, and LOVE IT.
ps... My Blog Moved... www.freedomandforever.wordpress.com
<3 - Reilly Faith

Brittany said...

I'm so excited for Brad, I hope he really enjoys his new job. I have Fidelity insurance, it's great! (That is what you're talking about right?) And the hair thing, I say do it! I think that's a great way to earn money and still be a mom. I also really like Aveda salons, they're great.

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations about the job, that's so exciting! As for the nail and hair stuff, I think that's a good idea, and it sounds really fun!

Southern Belle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys!! That is such great news! Are you talking about Fidelity Investments? My step brother in law works for them in Salt Lake... is that where Brad will be working? That will be such a great job with lots of opportunities! I am so excited for you.. and I hope you move out to Tennessee of course!

Blake and Audra said...

Awesome!! I'm so glad Brad got a job. That's such great news for you guys. Congrats! As far as your dilema... I think you should totally go for the beauty thing. It will always be something you can do from home outside of teaching if you still do that. I think it sounds great and now you've given me something to think about!! Good luck and let us know what you decide.

MarshallandJennieVance said...

I just saw your comment on my blog (I'm terrible at keeping it up). Looks like you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!