This week has been a busy one for our family. My sister and her husband came in from Virginia to spend Thanksgiving with the rest of the Stahles. It was so much fun to spend a couple of days playing games and eating tons of great food together. My sister-in-law Sandra makes the best food! While Schelley was here we went Black Friday shopping, which consisted of going up to Park City at Midnight to shop at the outlets. I could not believe how stupid we were for thinking that was a great idea. We got some awesome deals, but baby Carter would have appreciated me staying home and sleeping. He let me know around 3:00 a.m. what a bad idea it was by me bearly being able to walk anymore.
On Saturday my sister through me my baby shower at Sandra's house. I might be a little biased, but I thought it was the best baby shower that I have been to : ) Schelley had made it a clothesline theme and all of my wonderful friends made bibs for me. I can't wait for Carter to use them. Thank you so much for all those that came to my shower. It meant a lot to me to see my closest friends and family together. My dad took tons of pictures of the baby shower, but lets just say you will not be seeing too many of them. I know I have gotten bigger, but I didn't realize that my face blew up!!!!!!!!! I am glad there are only 7 more weeks of this weight gain. I would appreciate it if he would show up a little early. Everyone keeps telling me it only gets worse from here, which is not exactly what I want to hear. I feel like he wants to kick out my belly button to escape my ever growing belly.
I am going to post some pics of Thanksgiving and the baby shower, but there will not be so many of me!
1 comment:
Well hopefully you are like me. I felt the worst from about 30 weeks to 36 weeks, then I felt sooo much better! I don't even know why, it could have been that the baby dropped or maybe it was just that I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I feel so much better now than I did a month ago. So I know how you feel and I think you will start feeling better soon. Also, everyone kept telling me I was going to get so much bigger, and I still gained the normal amount of weight but I didn't feel bigger at all, I actually feel smaller (I am not smaller, but I feel like it) than I did a month ago. I hope that happens for you too:) Second of all, you are a cheater!! Everyone looks and feels fat preggo and EVERYONE's face gets huge!! So no fair hiding the pictures!! haha... well, I am being induced tomorrow night so we will let you know when we have her:) I am glad you got a fun baby shower!!
Post a Comment