Boo, I wish I could have gone! I got sick and didn't feel like making the drive to Salt Lake. It looks like you had a blast. And I still think you look cute despite what you thought about your pictures.
Hey Laura. Sorry none of us girls made it to your shower. We have a gift for you and want to give it to ya. Maybe we could go to lunch sometime the first of Jan.
You look SOOO cute prego!! As for me, not so much! :) Love ya.
How fun! I just love baby showers! Looks like you got some super cute stuff. The cake turned out adorable... adn those creps... yummy!! Only about a month left! Are ya ready yet? I'm so excited for ya. I can't wait to hear about everything and see cute pics of the handsome guy!
6 comments:
what a fun bib idea! You look cute by the way:)
u look so cute...I am so excited for you guys:)
Boo, I wish I could have gone! I got sick and didn't feel like making the drive to Salt Lake. It looks like you had a blast. And I still think you look cute despite what you thought about your pictures.
We are going private in a week. Send me your email address so that I can send youa link to view our blog! Thanks.
Jenn
Hey Laura. Sorry none of us girls made it to your shower. We have a gift for you and want to give it to ya. Maybe we could go to lunch sometime the first of Jan.
You look SOOO cute prego!! As for me, not so much! :) Love ya.
How fun! I just love baby showers! Looks like you got some super cute stuff. The cake turned out adorable... adn those creps... yummy!! Only about a month left! Are ya ready yet? I'm so excited for ya. I can't wait to hear about everything and see cute pics of the handsome guy!
Post a Comment