Wednesday, January 21, 2009

D DAY

So tomorrow is the big day. Carter has decided not to come on his own so I am getting induced at 7:30 in the morning. I am really scared and anxious now that I know it is going to happen. We are both really excited to have Carter, but I wish there was another way of getting him here. I am trying not to be a pansy, but the whole hospital scene scares me!!!! I can't believe I am about to be a mom! Keep me in your prayers!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you guys. Laura you will do great!!! So Carter and I will have the same bday. Let him know it is a great day to be born.

Kruger Family said...

Good luck both of you...I was induced twice...it will be great and you will be so happy when he is here:) We can't wait to see pictures:)

Charity said...

Good luck, you won't see this until after Carter is here and you will be so happy! I can't wait to see pictures of him.

Brittany said...

Yay!! Good luck!

Blake and Audra said...

LAURA!!! I can not believe you are going to have a baby today...possibly even right now. :) I'm so excited for you. I know you will be very busy for the next while but put pictures up as soon as you can.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

YAY!!! I am SOOO excited to see him. Post pics ASAP! I am thinking about you today. I am praying for you too. If he comes today...he and Cade will be exactly 5 months apart! Yay for the 22nd day of the month. Good luck. you will be fine. Your body is stronger than you think. It's amazing what bodies are capable of.

Southern Belle said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! You are going to do great:) Send me a text when you have him!!

Adam and Laurin said...

oh my gosh! I am so excited to see you and baby carter! Good Luck!!!!

angie said...

I want to see pics of the little guy!! I am so sad I couldn't come to see him. Another time :)