Friday, March 27, 2009

Going back to School

Well I was planning on having a couple more weeks off of teaching, but when I realized how much it was going to cost us, I have to go back on Monday. I knew that it was going to be difficult to leave Carter, but now it just seems unbearable. Every time I think about it, I start to cry. I know it will be okay and it is only short term (hopefully). If anyone knows of any jobs that are stable out there please let me know!!! We are trying to find Brad a job still that offers benefits. Speaking of benefits, Carter went to his 2 month check up yesterday and had his shots. He actually did very well. I think I was more upset than he was. He now weighs 11 lbs 8 oz, and is 23 inches long. He pretty much is smack dab in the middle in both. My lil Carter is getting so big already. I know I get to seem him every night, but I just don't want to miss anything. He is really good and staring and smiling at me. I just love him so much I don't want to leave him!!! I know I should be positive and be grateful that I have a job, but I just want to be with my baby : (

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am always afraid I will miss something. I haven't yet. Itwill be 2 months at the most wont it?? I think the only thing Gabe has accomplished at that age 2-4 months is he can hold his bottle all by himself. he did smile and laugh a ilttle more.
But I tell you it sure is fun to come home and have that cute little boy give you the biggest smile when he sees you!!

Kruger Family said...

You will be fine...and you will enjoy your time with him even more. He is so cute, and I am so excited to see you guys and meet the little man...

Brittany said...

No, it would be really hard to stay positive about leaving your baby for work each day. I totally understand, it would be really sad and hard to leave my baby everyday. But, that's great that you're trying to stay positive! At least it's only for a little while :) So, are you gonna need me to start earlier, you know watching him? I can if you need me to.

Sarah and Wes said...

I'm sorry!!!! I know I would hate it too. I wish I knew of a job for Brad. It seems like no jobs right now are stable. I know things will work out for you. I'll be thinking of you!

Southern Belle said...

I am so sorry!!! I wish you didn't have to go either! Are you still going to breastfeed? Good luck! At least it is almost summer and you will get paid through the summer, that is very nice!!

Kristina said...

You're going back already!? I can't believe it's been two months. I know it will be hard, but you'll be ok. You'll just better appreciate all the love he gives you when you get home each day.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am sorry to hear that. Are you just finishing out this year? Will you teach next year too? Perhaps he will be what gets you through the day-knowing that you get to come home to such a sweet little boy :)