So I saw this cake that I wanted to make, but it took more time than I thought! On my first try it was a complete fiasco! The chocolate fondant kept ripping and the buttercream frosting was pulling the cake off. I got so frustrated that I killed the cake~ Brad says I have anger management problems. Yesterday I did cake #2 and it turned out better. I am practicing because this weekend I am going to be making a cake for a birthday party and a baby blessing. Hopefully I can get it right!
6 comments:
Great job Laura-you are doing so well for not having any classes on fondants-we are impressed. The demolition cake looks pretty good as well. Keep up the great work!
Looks like you can do it to me! It looks AWESOME!!
practice makes perfect...you are doing such a great job. Carter is growing up so fast also....
I love your cakes!! That has been something I have wanted to do. Did you take classes if so where? How is life going? Carter is really cute!
I always liked the saying "If at first you don't succeed...destroy all evidence that you tried!" I would have destroyed it too! Better luck next time. I am sure you will do great! Your cakes always look cute :)
It was SO SO Great to see you today! Here is the link to my blog! I hope that we can keep in touch and hopefully soon I will make a trip out to visit you!razzyadventures.blogspot.com
Post a Comment