So I know I have been a slacker on updating! We have been kind of busy so far this summer. I started off the summer taking health classes, which I surprisingly enjoyed. Then that Saturday Cynthia and I drove out to California to visit our families. The following Wednesday Brad and his friend Byron flew out to join us. We had so much fun. We went to Magic Mountain, which I think was the highlight of my trip. We also went to San Diego, where Byron got the biggest kick out of seeing the wall to Mexico. It was a long drive back and we are all happy to be home. So an update on my working situation. I think it is finally official that I will be teaching at Sunset Ridge. I am still excited even though I know I am not the perfect fit for them. I will be teaching 6 class periods of 7th grade P.E. We are still trying to find a job for Brad. If anyone knows of anything that would be amazing!!! Brad has started to apply for government jobs, but he won't hear anything for awhile if something comes out of one of those jobs.
Carter has really started scooting! While we were in California, he decided to roll of my bed. I felt sooo bad! He was sleeping one minute and then the next he was on the floor. Needless to say Carter will not ever be sleeping on our bed! He just keeps moving and getting bigger by the minute. When Brad and I give him kisses on the cheek he moves his head so that he gives us kisses back. I think my baby is so smart. I have a ton a pics of the first part of summer, so I am going to put them in a post by themselves.
Last but not least, when I got back from California Brad had a surprise for me. He decorated our bedroom and made it exactly the way I wanted it! I will put some pics in the next post of that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment