Tuesday, July 21, 2009




So we took some family pictures up in Salt Lake, but we won't have them back for a bit. Here are some pictures we took ourselves. We have a couple new things going on in our lives. I got called to be a beehive advisor in church, which meant I got to go to Girl's camp this past week. I was a little aprehensive about going since it was real camping (without showers), but I had a blast. I really enjoyed getting to know my girls better. They are so sweet and I can't wait to keep seeing them every week. Yesterday I went to Sunset Ridge to see my classroom. Let's just say I am so excited!!! It is so nice especially when you compare the building to Joel P. I am going to share the health room with the other health/p.e. teacher. The gym is so nice with a track above it. I feel really lucky to have a job! We keep applying for jobs for Brad, but nothing is working out right now. He heard back that he qualified for a position in philadephia, so keep us in your prayers! Carter turns 6 months old tomorrow! I can't believe that! He is getting so big and sweeter everyday. Last week Stacey came to visit so Kaylene, Stacey, and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was great to catch up with her! We miss you! I have continued to cake decorate. I started using marshmallow fondant and I love it! Here are some pics of the cakes and our visit with Stacey.

6 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

I am so impressed with your cakes! WOW!

Brittany said...

Wow! Carter is getting soo big! Wow, has it really been that long since I watched him?

NestorAndSchelley said...

I hope one day that I can be like you and decorate such pretty cakes!! You are my hero!!
I love my nephew's smile...how cute is he!

Sarah and Wes said...

I'm SO SORRY!! I sent you an invitation, but I don't know why it didn't make it to you!!! I feel horrible--but I promise that you were on my list! Let's hang out before we move out to Ohio!

TEAM BOWMAN said...

Did you know OKC is the country's #1 ression proof city???? come see what we have to offer ;)

Sarah and Wes said...

I just got your invitation back in the mail--I forgot to put UT on it so they sent it back--RUDE! Sorry :(