I can't believe it! My baby boy has been with us for over a year now! Everyday he seems to be getting so big and being able to do new things. He has mastered the stairs, walks when he wants to and when he thinks you are watching, babbling and saying momma and dada, and so much more. We celebrated his birthday with friends and family over at Mike's house. He loves Mickey Mouse so we had a mouseketeer party. He had so much fun everyone. Like all of the kids, his favorite part of the cake was the fondant ears. I was happy to be able to make his first cake. I feel so blessed to have Carter in my life, and I am one proud Mama!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Carter is 1?!?!?! Where did all the time go? I can't believe it. I miss having that little guy come around. I bet it would be even more fun now that he's older. He and Cade would be good buddys.
Adorable! I was so excited to see what creative thing you came up with for the birthday party! I love it:) Carter is such a cutie!!
I can't belive he's one! That went so fast. The cake you made was so cute. You are very talented!
Post a Comment