Sunday, January 10, 2010
Carter Updates
Over Christmas break Carter started taking steps. He is now up to about 10 steps without falling over. I am so excited. I can't say he is really walking, but if something is close enough he will walk to it. He has also moved on to whole milk. He was not ever a huge fan of formula, but boy can he chug the whole milk! It makes me happy to see him drink so much, because he never drank the amount of formula he was supposed to in one day. Carter says mom mom mom mom, but it used for any adult. Hopefully soon he will be able to understand that is just me. He really likes the song if your happy and you know it, and will clap along. He has 5 teeth and loves to get them brushed. He will bring his toothpaste over to us to let us know it is time. We love our little boy so much. I went and picked him up out of his crib the other day and realized how much he looks like a toddler and not so much as a baby and it made me sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute that he says mom! Cheyenne only ever says DADA! For everything! I say mama and she says dada... it makes me mad! I wish Carter and Cheyenne could play!!
Post a Comment